Northwest Colorado Oil and Gas Symposium II
March 14, 2012
Thank you to everyone who attended, supported, sponsored, volunteered and helped make the second Oil and Gas Symposium a success!
Please contact the speaker directly for their information that was presented at the symposium.
- John C. Lamb, Steamboat Energy Consultants / 970-870-9964 / email@example.com
- Chad Phillips, Routt County Planning / 970-879-2704 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ralph Cantafio, Attorney / 970-879-4567 / email@example.com
- Bill Sterns, Metis Consulting / 303-519-9787 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Blankenship, Blankenship Consulting / 303-765-2160 / email@example.com
- Michael Warren, Colorado Parks & Wildlife / 970-255-6180 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors - we appreciate your support!
- City of Craig / City of Steamboat Springs / Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Craig Daily Press / Cross Mountain Ranch / Entek GRB, LLC
- First National Bank of the Rockies / Feldmann Nagel, LLC / Hayden High School
- KBCR Radio / Metis Consultants / Moffat County / Quicksilver Resources
- Ranch Marketing Associates / Rocky Mountain Farmers Union / Routt County
- Shell Oil Company / Steamboat Energy Consultants / Steamboat Pilot & Today
- Town of Hayden / Sean Villard / West Slope Oil & Gas Association
Media coverage links:
Additional educational information from Symposium speaker, Ralph Cantafio.
Links to event and related informational handouts:
This event is a partnership between Community Agriculture Alliance and Yampa Valley Partners.
Congratulations to Tim Zander, winner of the Northwest Colorado Products gift basket of local products. Thank you to the following for their donations: WingTime / Yampa Valley Beef / Steamboat Cheesecakes / Steamboat Coffee Roasters / Rising Sun Creations / Fixin' Kitchen.